Six months have zipped by and it's time for another game auction!!!
- The big day is Saturday, February 13th!
- Silent Auction begins Saturday, February 6th!
- We are already accepting entries!
Here's how it all works:
- Sellers: Bring in your games now. We sell them during the auction. You get 100% of the sale price in store credit to buy new items. We accept a wider range of game-related stuff than we normally sell. Anything from board games, rpgs and card games to video games, DVDs, cool posters, swords, Star Wars clocks, wizard clocks, Star Trek clocks, sword clocks, and more!! Please bring you items in before Feb. 6th. Credit earned on sold items can be claimed at 5pm on the big day, or any day after.
- Buyers: Come in any time between Feb. 6th and Feb. 13th to register a bidder number and place your bids on all the silent auction items. On the big day, Feb. 13th, the silent auction items will close, and we will have a live auction. The live auction is a lot of fun, so be sure to check it out. You're sure to get some great deals on excellent games and more! You can check out after you've won something or wait and win more, checking out at the end of the auction. All payment must be made by the end of the auction.
Note: all items (unsold and sold) that are not picked up within two weeks will become property of Greenfield Games. So, please remember to check on your items.