Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Miniature skirmish game in which your ranger grows in power by surviving missions.
Rangers of Shadow Deep is a solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game, in which players create their ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in their fight to hold back the darkness. If their rangers survive, they will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
• Solo and co-operative tabletop miniatures game from the creator of Frostgrave and Ghost Archipelago Joseph A. McCullough
• Create your ranger, gather companions, and play through a series of missions in a fight to hold back the darkness.
• Survive and you will grow in power and ability, and be sent on more difficult, dangerous and intricate assignments.
• Includes updated core rules combined with character-building elements first presented in Temple of Madness.
• Featuring a dozen new pieces of art from Barrett Stanley,
• New "Challenge Levels" for all the scenarios can be used when playing with 3 or 4 rangers to ramp up the difficulty, or if you want to replay the scenario with a higher-level Ranger.
• Includes the first supplement for the game, Burning Light. The Rangers' must venture to a ruined convent, searching for an ancient artefact. As they choose what order to explore the ruins, they must gather clues to the artefact's location. But they must be quick, for the longer they remain, the more the forces of the Shadow Deep become aware of their presence.
This book contains the rules only, requires a couple of twenty-sided dice, a deck of standard playing cards, inch ruler and miniatures to play! Rangers of Shadow Deep was previously only available through DriveThruRPG and has been a huge hit with roleplayers and miniature gamers alike with its narrative-driven gameplay.