- Pieces are weighted (600 gr)
- 2 spare queens
- The pieces are made from a high-quality plastic injected into a bespoke mold.
- King height is 86mm, best for club and tournament play.
- The set comes with a high-quality cardboard chessboard, square size is 48mm.
- Designer: Daniel Weil of Pentagram
Since 2013, the sets in this design have been exclusively used in the World Chess Championship matches and top events. The set premiered at the famous 2013 Candidates Tournament in London where Magnus Carlsen won his ticket to the Championship Match on tie-breaks.