DIE RPG is a roleplaying game based on the comic of the same name by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans – and it too has been created by Kieron Gillen and Stephanie Hans! In DIE, you play a group of authentically flawed and desperate real-world people (Personas) who are sucked into a cursed roleplaying game and take on the form of heroes, villains and power players (Paragons).
Some of you might want to get back to the real world for whatever’s waiting for you there. Some of you might want to stay in a reality where you can finally get what you want out of life. You all have to agree whether you stay or go, and dead people can’t vote. It can get pretty bloody.
More than 400 pages of clever words and beautiful art are yours for the taking in this gorgeous book published by Rowan, Rook and Decard. Gillen’s original beta manuscript has been refined, polished, trimmed, tweaked and edited into one of the best games you’ll ever read.
DIE RPG features:
- Six unique classes adapted from the pages of the comic
- More than 60 new full-colour illustrations from Stephanie Hans
- Guest appearances from a range of illustrious comic artists including Tula Lotay, Abz Harding, Marguerite Sauvage, Elsa Charretier and Gene Ha, and writers including Adrian Tchaikovsky, Becky Annison, Cat Evans, Emily Allen, Tini Howard, and Sasha Sienna
- Rules and advice for running DIE as a one-shot, a short campaign, or a grand epic
- A bestiary penned by RPG and comics luminaries that talks at length about not only the combat abilities of different monsters, but also their place in popular entertainment, literature and folklore