The game of Chinese Checkers was invented in America around 1884 by a Harvard Medical School thoracic surgeon named Dr. George Howard Monks. This beautiful version is solid hardwood with a round board that measures approximately 12 inches in diameter. Comes with brightly colored glass marbles in six different colors. This board is quite substantial and heavy in weight since it is solid wood. It makes a beautiful addition to any coffee table or game room. This game makes a great gift!
- Solid Malaysian Oak wood board
- Board diameter measures 11.50 inches, .70 inches thick
- Includes 60 glass marbles (10 of each color)
- Comes with a storage pouch
- For 2-6 players ages 12 and up